I'll be home soon...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 333: There's No Place Like Home

Well the reason I haven't posted for a while is because I have been busy...busy coloring Easter eggs, riding on Space Mountain, celebrating my cute little Abbie's 8th birthday, and escaping for a getaway with my Susie. That's right I am home. I'm back in the States for my 15 days of leave and will be here in "paradise" for a few more days. It has been amazingly nice to be home with my wife, kids, and family. I am grateful for the time back home. I have enjoyed every moment and am cherishing the last few days I have left. Here are a few highlights of the trip so far.








5 comments:

Beth said...

I'm SO happy you guys are having such a great time; you deserve every minute of it! We can't wait to see you all on Saturday for Abbie's big day.

Becky Lewis said...

Way to go Dad.......enjoy!

spence-ation said...

I'm glad you're home for a nice break. Your blogs are very interesting to read, & I admire you for the service you're providing. I hope you & your family are all well.

Spencer

Hendry Happenings said...

That is one big cheeser on your wife's face. I am SOO happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures capture some fun memories. Thanks for sharing. I love you.
Love, Mom