For those of you who are Lost fans, yesterday in the season finale several of our survivor friends finally escaped off the island. I had a similar "escape" yesterday as I left Naval Station San Diego and headed up to Jon and Dawn's house for an overnight getaway. It was nice to be with family. We had a nice dinner (thanks Dawn), Evan and I wrestled, and all the kids ran around playing with my gas mask. I also was able to say hi to some friends from our old home (Nate and Amy). After the kids went to bed, we watched Lost, ate a lot of ice cream, and then went to bed. It was fun to be back "home" for a few hours.
Here are a few pictures from the night. Notice the recurring theme of children and the gas mask. Maybe it would make a good Christmas present?
For those of you who are Lost fans (I actually am not truly a fan...I just watch for Sue) here is an interesting clip.
Don't be fooled, friends & family. Every time we watch Lost, Justin proclaims how lame it is and swears he's never watching again. But...I'll have you know, he's NEVER missed an episode and is always the first to remember it's "Lost night". He loves it!
I bet that Sue was a little bit jealous of your escape to one of her favorite places. I would like to order one of those gas masks for each of my children, but I would like a sedative flowing through each of them. Is that possible?
4 comments:
That would make a great gift! Our kids will be jealous when they see these pictures.
Don't be fooled, friends & family. Every time we watch Lost, Justin proclaims how lame it is and swears he's never watching again. But...I'll have you know, he's NEVER missed an episode and is always the first to remember it's "Lost night". He loves it!
Mom said:
That was a fun blog. I'm glad you got a get away.
Love Mom
I bet that Sue was a little bit jealous of your escape to one of her favorite places. I would like to order one of those gas masks for each of my children, but I would like a sedative flowing through each of them. Is that possible?
Post a Comment