I'll be home soon...

Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 230: On the News


Here is a nice story about our Afghan Children Project that so many of you helped to make successful. Thanks for all of your efforts.

I will hopefully be able to get out soon and help deliver the items you have donated. Stay tuned for pictures and updates as they become available.

**UPDATE: Several people have inquired about donating to the project in order to help with some of the shipping costs. I have added a donate button at the top of my blog for those who want to help. The button takes you to a secure link where you can donate through PayPal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was exciting to see the news and all Sue and others have done. Have you received any of our project, gloves across the world yet? I love you.
Love, Mom

Beth said...

Didn't your family do well on the news? Glad you got to see it. Hope the boxes are on their way to you soon.

djones said...

Hi Justin. It was fun to see the news item especially when Sue and Abbie and Eden (on the lap of the reporter) were in it. Doug Speirs was very impressed with the report and commented on it in an Eagle board of review that we did last night. Thanks for being such a good example to all of us.
Love, Dad

Guy said...

Wow! If I ever need to be inspired I just hop on Sue's or your blog. You guys are great examples of how to get through a tough time in your lives. Thank you somuch for sharing all of this with us.
Love ya man,
Guy