So this afternoon I got away from the computer and went over to help out in our medic class. We brought over a tactical ambulance, gave the students a tour, and then taught them how to transport patients on stretchers. After the students all practiced their litter bearing techniques, we decided to teach them some different ways to carry injured patients--fireman’s lift, chair lift, etc. The students all had a fun time with this activity--especially when they got a chance to give the Americans a ride. Luckily no one was dropped or otherwise injured. It was nice for the students to get a break away from the classroom. Similarly, it was nice for me to finally get a break from that never ending string of emails.





15 comments:
that looks really fun.
abbie
that looks really fun.
abbie
that looks really fun.
abbie
that looks really fun.
abbie
that looks really fun.
abbie
Wow...Abbie must REALLY think that looks fun!
I agree with Abbie; it does really look fun! I'm glad you got a little change of pace. That always brightens up a day.
That first picture cracks me up every time I look at it...too funny!
That's awesome to be able to take a break and try something new for the day. I'm glad your students enjoyed it!
Wow, Abbie's really into doing comments! That's fun. Pictures are interesting. Thanks for the story.
Love, Dad
Hey, Abbie might have a stuttering problem, maybe she takes after her Aunt Becky because I have done that before.
Well, I think this must be Abbie's favorite post! I like them all.
Love you lots, Mom
Well, I think this must be Abbie's favorite post! I like them all.
Love you lots, Mom
Oops! That is funny. I wasn't trying to copy Abbie. I accidentally hit publish twice. Well, I guess we know how she made so many comments! I love you.
Mom
I love your blog and have posted about it a couple of times on my blog, I think your blog is the only male authored blog I follow..ha! I am having a blog party in Feb. and would like to have you as a guest post, please check out my blog and let me know if you are interested. You can email me at paperglueetc@yahoo.com
will continue to pray for you!!!
Post a Comment