I'll be home soon...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 266: Happy Valentine's Day

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Happy Valentine’s Day,
To All of You...and Especially Sue!

That’s about the extent of my poetry skills. Anyway, Valentine’s Day was really like any other day here. Honestly, I wouldn’t have even noticed that it was Valentine’s except for the nice blog posting Sue put up.

To Sue and my four little Valentines back home, I hope you have a “lovely” day. Know that I am thinking of you, missing you, and counting the days until I get to see you again. I love you guys! Happy Valentine’s Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture. Happy Valentine's Day. We love you.
Love, Dad and Mom

myndie said...

justin,
thanks for sharing your experiences. i am impressed with your and sue's attitude and perspective. just so you know, my children continue to pray for you and your family.