Here are some pictures from the last few days.

Above is an aerial drone. Every once in awhile these remote control aircraft are seen overhead. This one flew right above me and luckily I had my camera handy.

The previous two pictures show the police students training on entering and clearing a building. Now I have seen them practice with rubber guns before, but today was the first time I had seen them use fluorescent light bulbs. It looks like they are in Jedi light saber training.
Last is a view of the mountains near Adraskan. The picture really doesn’t do it justice. In person it is actually very beautiful.

5 comments:
I'm sure that anything that makes time go faster is appreciated! Always enjoy your photos. Hope your new year is off to a good start.
Hi Justin,
It did look a little like Star Wars. The scenery looks very interesting. Be safe. We love you.
Love,
Dad and Mom
My second attempt...........we keep you in our prayers. Love ya-anything helps when you want time to pass quickly.
Hi
Just thinking about you. I love you lots.
Love, Mom
That is so cool that they are training jedis over there! Hopefully, the force will be with them and you will all be able to come home sooner, right? ;)
Post a Comment