Yesterday morning I helped out some of the Afghan students in our first aid class that we are teaching. They were putting in IV’s and believe it or not they did surprisingly well. We have several female police students in the class and they also did well--truthfully they have been better students than the men. Probably not a surprise to most of my readers.


Then in the afternoon I went over to the hospital and gave a lecture to the hospital staff. Both doctors and nurses attended. I went over very basic stuff and some of it went right over their heads. It is kind of scary how much basic medical knowledge they lack. Oh well, I guess that is why we train.

2 comments:
It sounds like you had a good day. I love you.
Love, Mom
I'm sure all of you are such a blessing to these people. Lives will be saved and improved because of what you do.
Post a Comment