
This evening I was invited to a pizza party. All of the medical personnel on base got together and had pizza and played games. It was a nice diversion and good to socialize a little bit. I was a little late to the party, so by the time I got there I had to choose from the left over pizza. There was some ham, some cheese, and then I came across something I had never seen before...plain crust. Now I know a lot of pizza places throw some butter and garlic on their crust and call it breadsticks. However, this was completely plain. Just pizza crust cooked and served. I tried it...it wasn’t bad...it just tasted like pizza crust. Interesting.
By the way, I will be sleeping during the BYU/Utah Football game so somebody cheer for me...Go Cougars!

2 comments:
Just crust pizza - interesting concept! Glad you got to have a party. I'm sorry you'll be missing the BYU/Utah game (although maybe that will be a good thing; we'll have to see!) We'll cheer extra loud for you.
That is sad looking pizza. I bet you'd rather have my bread and butter sandwiches!
Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment