It had been raining all night and this morning was cold and dark. Just as we were leaving on our trip, the sun came out. It was a pretty scene.
I have some kind of fascination with things that fly. I love watching planes, helicopters, or pretty much anything up above me. So as 2 helicopters zoomed over our convoy, I was excited to get a quick picture of it.
How many people can you fit on a motorcycle? Here you see three. I have seen 5 or 6 at a time. You should see how many people can fit in a car or a bus--it is amazing! I am still trying to get some of those pictures. I will post them once I have them.
Just a few pictures from my trip today. Otherwise, things here are going well. I appreciate hearing from you all and hope you are all doing well.

5 comments:
Three on a bike . . . that's fun. I can't wait to see the car. I love you.
Love, Mom
Justin,
Your blog is truly fascinating and a look into a completely different world. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Sue during this experience. I know you're both being watched over and blessed. Thanks for your great service to our country!
Nate Bullock
Hi Justin. Good to hear from you again. Hope you are safe as you journey out from your base. Pictures of scenes around you, including people, are always interesting especially if you take a minute like you did here to share with us what we're looking at.
Love,
Dad
Uncle Justin, you are FAILING at not eating treats. Every time I look at your blog the "No Treat Tracker" has dropped to a sad "one." (:
I am sure you saw that alot in Argentina, I know I did in Uruguay!
Jeff
Post a Comment