
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Susie,
Happy Birthday to You!
Luckily I am half way around the world and you don't actually have to hear me sing happy birthday.
Today is my Susie's 34th birthday. I miss her and wish I could be there for her special day. It is hard to be away for special occasions--especially when there is birthday cake involved. Sue, I love you and am thinking about you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

7 comments:
That's one of my favorite pictures of my baby sister! I know she's missing you today, too. I'm sorry you have to be apart, but the next birthday will be here before you know it and you'll be together. As always, you're all in our thoughts and prayers.
Thanks, honey! Let's look on the bright side...at least I get to eat your share of the birthday pie. Yum! I love you.
I actually remember that little girl! Very sweet, Justin. Way to go with the gift for her, she will LOVE it!
Sue - Your family down in Houston has been thinking of you today and hope that you have a great day! We love you.
That's a pretty cute birthday girl. Happy birthday Sue.
Love you. Mom
Nice work on the B-day gift. She was thouroughly impressed and super happy about it. Very nice!
Post a Comment