Spaghetti with Meatballs
Clam Chowder
Meatloaf
Roast Beef
Beef Enchilada
Egg and Cheese Omelot
Jumbalaya
Chicken Breast
Cheese Tortillini
Sounds pretty good, don't you think? Well actually, most of the meals are quite disgusting. I usually have to be nearly famished before I will try one. However, there is one reason I sometimes open the MRE. Every once in a while you will get a bag of M&M's for dessert in your dinner. It is my main reason for every opening one of these hideous meals. Tonight in fact I opened 5 packages searching for the coveted M&M's. Unfortanately, luck was not with me. I had to settle for the "Raspberry White Chip Cookie"--sounds good, tastes terrible.


I will try to remember to bring a few home with me in August so you can all try a sample!

3 comments:
Good luck finding the M&Ms next time.
We will buy you a big pack to take on your journey..........but sometimes the "hunt" makes it more exciting.
Your mom said:
I will get up my courage to try some. I love you.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment