It hasn't even been three months since I left home and I already am noticing my little rugrats growing up on me. Since I have been home for the past few days, I have noticed little changes in each of the kids.
Ammon has turned into a little boy. He gets the diapers for me when he needs a change, he is talking more, and he loves playing with his sisters. Yesterday he took his first trip to the barber shop for a much needed trim. I was amazed that he would actually sit there and let the stylist cut his hair--maybe the sucker convinced him not to run?

Eden has turned into a little motor mouth. Those of you who know Eden, know she has been a little behind in her speech. We even had her evaluated last year because she was a little behind. However, over the past few months it is amazing how she has changed. Sure, there is plenty I don't understand, but she talks non-stop and has developed a funny little personality.

Ellie has turned from wiggle worm to miss mellow. Okay, that may be an exaggeration, but honestly, I have been amazed at how much less wiggly she has become. She actually can sit for a few minutes (okay, maybe it is only seconds) if it is required of her. At least she can sit long enough to take piano lessons. Her kindergarten teacher will be grateful for this new talent.
And little Miss Abbie...the other night she "borrowed" my cell phone and disappeared. I found her in the pantry with the door closed making phone calls. I didn't think that kind of thing happened at age seven. Luckily at this point the calls made were to Grandma or her cousin Becca--no boys yet. I'm scared of the day when I will have 3 teenage girls at the same time!

4 comments:
That day will come all too soon, trust me.
XOXO to all of you.
Der & Becky
Are those really your kids???!!! They have gotten so big!
Your mom said:
Those are darling pictures. Kids do grow up too fast!!!
Love ya, Mom
Hey Justin,
I finally got your blog address from my mom. Great to hear how your doing, sorry to hear about the deployment (for the sake of your family).
I keep a blog also (not as up to date or maybe as serious as yours)
baughfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment