










What would you do with 96+ h0urs of free time? I know the mothers of the little children in the audience would die to find themselves with my current problem. Since I have been stuck in Kabul I have been reading, watching some movies, and walking aimlessly around the base. Yesterday I went through some family pictures we took right before I left. I had time to play around with them and thought I would share some of my favorites with you.

9 comments:
They are very Celestial!
I Love them! I miss you and your family! I hope all goes well for you and your family the next year! I cant wait to see you again! I Love You guys!!
I love the photos! You guys are very "photogenic"! I'm so sorry you're still waiting; hope the wait ends soon.
HI Justin. Hmmm...I heard that you might be in Herat already. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. In the meantime, I love the pictures. Each one is wonderful. You have a wonderful family.
Love,
Dad
yes the photos as always are great and good to see you all looking so happy. \\\sorry you are still waiting it must be really frustrating but you will get there when you are meant to . Congratulations on reaching day 100, 352 days to go thats you over one fifth of the way till you are back home. take care and hope you reach Herat soon. Janice ( s.a.)
Those pictures are darling. I love you and miss you.
Love, Mom
Wow! Super cute! Hope things are going well. We miss you. And your family for that matter now that we're in PA.
These pictures are amazing!
Ashley will be so excited to see Abbie. She really misses her.
Stay safe!
Denise, Willie, Kailee, Ashley, and Joshua Youles
What cute pics. I love them.
Post a Comment