I'll be home soon...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 19: Thanksgiving Point

When I decided to come home for the weekend, I think Sue and I had different visions in our minds about what I would be doing...

My vision


Sue's vision

I think Sue's vision came true. I have been on dedicated diaper duty since I arrived home. She keeps telling me this is my Father's Day present. She tells me that changing the diapers allows me to be a father and fulfill my fatherly responsibilities--I'm not too convinced by this logic. However, I would change a thousand diapers a day for the chance to be home with my family.

Today we decided was going to be all about family time...no work, no stress, just fun! We have never been to Thanksgiving Point so we decided to spend the day there. We were surprised at everything there was to do. By the way, we did buy a year long family pass so if anyone ever wants to join Sue and the kids there, she can get you in for 1/2 price.



2 comments:

djones said...

From Mom and Dad...

interesting perspectives. I really liked Justin's view of the trip home. Sue's I'm not so sure about; however, it's the more realistic of the two.

Love,
Mom and Dad

Sariah Hartley said...

so cute:)